Latest Intelligence on Haircare

Published within

« | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | » »|

Type Product title / description Pub Price
CommentWire
CommentWire

P&G: 80% Wella stake secured

Procter & Gamble [PG] will qualify for an important tax break following its acquisition of 80% of Wella's [WADG.DE] total registered shares. Despite some problems with the remaining 20% of shareholders, P&G finds itself in a strong position to forge ahead with its plans and become a serious force in haircare.

Published By Datamonitor
27 Jun 2003
CommentWire
CommentWire

P&G: Vidal Sassoon washed up and gone

P&G [PG] has called for a lawsuit issued by Vidal Sassoon to be dismissed. Sassoon accuses the group of degenerating the credibility of his haircare brand in order to boost sales of Pantene products. However Sassoon may have forgotten that in 2000 P&G embarked upon a US relaunch of his synonymous brand that comprehensively failed to connect with customers.<BR />

Published By Datamonitor
11 Jul 2003
CommentWire
CommentWire

Haircare: wash for Brits, style for French

New Datamonitor research has found marked differences between the French and British haircare markets, despite their similar size. The French spend more on styling and coloring, while the British spend more on cleaning products. Brits also spend more on take-home salon products than any other country in Europe, partly because the country's salons are so highly commercialized.

Published By Datamonitor
14 Jul 2003
ResearchWire
ResearchWire

Male grooming: European haircare products to reach E9.3 billion by 2008

Published By Datamonitor
23 Apr 2004
ResearchWire
ResearchWire

Male grooming: US male haircare market to break $10 billion barrier by 2008

Published By Datamonitor
23 Jun 2004
CommentWire
CommentWire

L'Oreal: emerging markets are worth it

A continued push into emerging markets has seen L'Oreal [LORLY.OB] achieve explosive growth in Asia and Russia and a 3.6% rise in total revenues. However, the search for new growth opportunities must continue if L'Oreal is to secure healthy performance figures across the globe.

Published By Datamonitor
03 Sep 2004
ResearchWire
ResearchWire

New personal care launches July-Sept: hair styling products falling out of fashion?

Published By Datamonitor
08 Oct 2004
ResearchWire
ResearchWire

Shampoos & conditioners: top fragrances in new products

Published By Datamonitor
08 Oct 2004
Expert View
Expert View

New personal care products: chocolate for the face, a vacuum for your nose

Following the increasing trend for cross-genre products, many of this month's Productscan reviewed offerings can be traced to the unlikeliest of sources. With consumers constantly looking for newer and more inventive ideas, many of the items included are remarkably ingenious, while others, such as a vacuum cleaner for the nose, are simply bizarre...

Published By Datamonitor
04 Jan 2005
CommentWire
CommentWire

Boots: just what the chemist ordered

Boots is apparently reluctant to use the expression 'flagship store' in reference to plans for its new premier store at Sedley Place on London's Oxford Street. Nevertheless, the vast range of offerings in the store has the potential to make a big impression on the city's shoppers and may be a decisive strategy in resisting enhanced competitive pressures from leading supermarkets.

Published By Datamonitor
15 Feb 2005

« | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | » »|

No help is available.