Companies on Diabetes and Endocrinology

Published within

« | 1 | 2 | 3 | » »|

Type Product title / description Pub Price
Company Profile
Company Profile

Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC

Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC (Amylin or 'the company'), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS), is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of potential therapies to treat diabetes and obesity. Amylin currently markets Byetta, Symlin and Bydureon for the treatment of diabetes. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in San Diego, California. It employed about 1,300 people as of December 31, 2011.

Published By MarketLine
08 Jan 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

CJ CheilJedang Corp.

CJ CheilJedang Corp. (CJ CheilJedang or 'the company') is engaged in food, life science and logistics businesses. The company's product portfolio includes food ingredient and other food products such as sugar, flour, edible oil, seasonings, sauces, instant foods, instant cooked rice, fried dumplings, noodles and hams among others. CJ CheilJedang operates in Asia, Australia, the US, the Philippines and Brazil. It is headquartered in Jung-gu, South Korea, and employs about 4,514 people.

Published By MarketLine
12 Sep 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Dyax Corporation

Dyax Corp. (Dyax or 'the company') is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapies that address unmet needs with an emphasis on inflammatory indications. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and employed 125 people as of February 01, 2013.

Published By MarketLine
20 Sep 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Ipsen S.A.

Ipsen (or 'the group') is a global biopharmaceutical group with products in targeted therapeutic areas such as oncology, endocrinology, neurology, and primary care. The group primarily operates in Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France, and employed 4,835 people as of December 31, 2012.

Published By MarketLine
09 Oct 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Rigel Pharmaceuticals (Rigel or 'the company') is a clinical-stage drug development company engaged in the discovery and development of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune disorders, as well as muscle disorders. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in South San Francisco, California. It employed 157 people as of December 31, 2012.

Published By MarketLine
29 Oct 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.

BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BioMarin or 'the company'), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions. The company operates in the US, Europe and Latin America. It is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and employed 1,089 people as of January 4, 2013.

Published By MarketLine
27 Nov 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Shire plc

Shire (or 'the company') is a global specialty biopharmaceutical company. The company operates in North America, Europe and other countries. It is headquartered in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, and employed 5,367 people as of December 31, 2012.

Published By MarketLine
27 Nov 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Depomed, Inc.

Depomed, Inc. (Depomed or 'the company') is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of differentiated products that are based on oral drug delivery technologies. The company primarily operates in the US. Depomed is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, and employed 267 people as of February 20, 2013.

Published By MarketLine
27 Nov 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Merck KGaA

Merck KGaA (or 'the group') is a leader in pharmaceutical, chemical and life science. The group offers branded prescription drugs, and chemicals for high-tech applications. The Merck family holds an approximately 70% interest in the group and shareholders own the remaining approximately 30%. The group operates in 66 countries across the world. It is headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany and employed 38,847 people as of December 31, 2012.

Published By MarketLine
05 Dec 2013 $175
Buy
Company Profile
Company Profile

Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Isis Pharmaceuticals (Isis or 'the company') uses antisense technology, a drug discovery platform, to discover and develop novel drugs for its product pipeline and for its partners. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, and employed 288 people as of February 11, 2013.

Published By MarketLine
08 Jan 2014 $175
Buy

« | 1 | 2 | 3 | » »|

No help is available.