Agricultural Machinery in France - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of France. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the French agricultural machinery market.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Agricultural Machinery in France.
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of France.
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The French agricultural machinery market had a total revenue of $1.6 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
Market consumption volumes decreased with a CARC of -1.6% between 2006-2010, to reach a total of 34.7 thousand units in 2010.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2.2 billion by the end of 2015.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials