Alps Electric Co., Ltd (Alps Electric or 'the company') is a Japan-based electronics company primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of electronic components, magnetic devices, automotive equipment, LCDs and various peripheral products. The company operates in North America, Europe, ASEAN member countries, China, and Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 36,148 people as of March 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of JPY526,501 million (approximately $6,686.6 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 4.4% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was JPY15,171 million (approximately $192.7 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 47.5% compared to FY2011. The net profit was JPY3,093 million (approximately $39.3 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 20.3% compared to FY2011.
Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
81 3 3726 9797
No. employees: 36148
Turnover: 526,501,000,000 (JPY)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available