Aquaculture in Spain - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of Spain. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Spanish aquaculture market.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Aquaculture in Spain.
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Spain.
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The Spanish aquaculture industry had total revenue of $695.6 million in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.2% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
Industry production volumes decreased with a CARC of -0.4% between 2006 and 2010, to reach a total of 287.7 thousand tons in 2010.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.2% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,031.3 million by the end of 2015.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials