This databook shows how the light vehicle aftermarket has developed and is forecast to evolve in the next 5 years. It quantifies the size and segmentation of the market. Data is broken down by product family. The report shows market dynamics for key channels (garages, tire specialists, vehicle manufacturer networks, petrol stations, hypermarkets, and crash repair centers).
Scope of this research
- Value of the aftermarket at retail prices, both for "parts only" and for "parts and labor" (i.e. including fitting charges)
- Value of aftermarket by product family - tires; service parts; wear and tear parts; mechanical parts; consumables and accessories; crash repair parts
- Revenues and outlets by channel (garages, petrol stations, tire specialists, hypermarkets, vehicle manufacturer networks, crash repair)
- For each key channel, segmentation of aftermarket retail revenues by product family
Research and analysis highlights
In an increasingly competitive aftermarket, review the prospects for growth in the market. Understand how market volume and value for key products are forecast to evolve.
The automotive aftermarket in Algeria grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% over the 2005-09 period. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2009-15 period.
Wear and tear parts accounted for largest share of the Algerian light vehicle aftermarket with 25.9% share in 2009. This was followed by mechanical parts and tires, with market shares of 23.6% and 18.3%, respectively.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover trends affecting the aftermarket, including differences in growth rates between product families and key aftermarket retail channels
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting