This databook shows how the light vehicle aftermarket has developed and is forecast to evolve in the next 5 years. It quantifies the size and segmentation of the market. Data is broken down by product family. The report shows market dynamics for key channels (fast fit, autocentres, garages, tyre specialists, vehicle manufacturer networks, petrol stations, hypermarkets and crash repair centres).
Scope of this research
- Value of the aftermarket at retail prices, both for "parts only" and for "parts and labour" (i.e. including fitting charges)
- Value of aftermarket by product family - tyres; service parts; wear & tear parts; mechanical parts; consumables / accessories; crash repair parts
- Revenues and outlets by channel (fast fit, autocentres, garages, petrol stations, tyre specialists, vehicle manufacturer networks, crash repair)
- For each key channel, segmentation of aftermarket retail revenues by product family
Research and analysis highlights
In an increasingly competitive aftermarket, review the prospects for growth in the market. Understand how market volume and value for key products are forecast to evolve.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover trends affecting the aftermarket, including differences in growth rates between product families and key aftermarket retail channels
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting