This databook shows how the light vehicle aftermarket has developed and is forecast to evolve in the next 5 years. It quantifies the size and segmentation of the market. The report details the market dynamics for key fast moving aftermarket products by product family (tyres, service parts, wear and tear parts, mechanical parts, consumables and accessories, and crash repair).
Scope of this research
- Value of the aftermarket at retail prices, both for "parts only" and for "parts and labour" (i.e. including fitting charges)
- Value of aftermarket by product family - tyres; service parts; wear & tear parts; mechanical parts; consumables / accessories; crash repair parts
- Market volume by product family along with replacement rates
Research and analysis highlights
In an increasingly competitive aftermarket, review the prospects for growth in the market. Understand how market volume and value for key products are forecast to evolve.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover quantitative trends affecting the market, including changes in market size, volumes and values by product, and shifts in replacement rates
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting