This databook provides key data and information on the baby drinks market in Thailand. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories : infant formula and baby juice
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the baby drinks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for baby drinks in Thailand increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3% between 2004 and 2009.
The infant formula category led the baby drinks market in Thailand, accounting for a share of 99.9%.
The leading players in the Thai baby drinks market are Groupe Danone, Wyeth and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the baby drinks market in Thailand
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements