This databook provides key data and information on the baby food market in France. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: bottled baby food, baby cereals, other baby foods and baby snacks
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the baby food market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for baby food in France increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The bottled baby food category led the baby food market in France, accounting for a share of 57.9%.
The leading players in the French baby food market are Groupe Danone and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the baby food market in France
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements