This databook provides key data and information on the baby food market for the following regions: Asia-Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa; North America; Eastern Europe and Western Europe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: baby cereals, bottled baby food, baby snacks, other baby foods and canned baby food
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The regional baby food market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The bottled baby food category led the regional baby food market, accounting for a share of 48.1%.
The leading player in the Regional baby food market is Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the regional baby food market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements