This databook provides key data and information on the baby personal care market in the Netherlands. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories: baby toiletries and diapers
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the baby personal care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for baby personal care in the Netherlands increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.1% between 2004 and 2009.
The diapers category led the baby personal care market in the Netherlands, accounting for a share of 87.1%.
The leading players in the Dutch baby personal care market include Procter & Gamble Company, The, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the baby personal care market in the Netherlands
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements