Bajaj Auto Limited (Bajaj Auto or "the company") is an India-based manufacturer and marketer of two and three wheeled vehicles which include scooters, motorcycles, passenger carriers and goods carriers. The company primarily operates in India where it is headquartered in Pune and employed 8,627 people as on March 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of INR189,455.2 million ($3,921.7 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 18.9% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was INR29,141.1 million ($603.2 million) during FY2012, an increase of 15.1% over FY2011. The net profit was INR30,454 million ($630.4 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 11.9% as compared to FY2011.
Note: Other operating revenue, other income, and finance costs are not included for the calculation of operating profit.
Bajaj Auto Limited
Bajaj Auto Limited Complex
Mumbai-Pune Road, Akurdi
Maharashtra 411 035
91 20 2740 7380
Bombay Stock Exchange ticker:
National Stock Exchange of India ticker:
No. employees: 8627
Turnover: 189,455,200,000 (INR)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available