Bajaj Auto Limited (Bajaj Auto or 'the company') is an India-based manufacturer and marketer of two and three wheeled vehicles which include motorcycles, three wheelers and spare parts. The company primarily operates in India where it is headquartered in Pune and employed 9,119 people as on March 31, 2014.
The company recorded revenues* of INR208,401 million ($3,459.5 million) during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), a marginal increase of INR9.8 million ($0.2 million) over FY2013. The operating profit* of the company was INR46,556.9 million ($772.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 8.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was INR33,802.8 million ($561.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 7.9% over FY2013.
*Note: Total revenue includes other income.
**Note: Operating profit is adjusted for finance costs.
Bombay Stock Exchange ticker:
National Stock Exchange of India ticker:
No. employees: 9119
Turnover: 208,401,000,000 (INR)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available