This databook provides key data and information on the bakery and cereals market in Vietnam. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on : bread and rolls, cookies (sweet biscuits), cakes and pastries, crackers (savory biscuits), breakfast cereals and morning goods
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the bakery and cereals market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for bakery and cereals in Vietnam increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The breakfast cereals category led the bakery and cereals market in Vietnam, accounting for a share of 44.6%.
The leading players in the Vietnamese bakery and cereals market are Kellogg Company, Nestle S.A./General Mills Inc. and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the bakery and cereals market in Vietnam
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements