This databook provides key data and information on the beer, cider and FABs market covering 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories: beer, FABs and cider
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the beer, cider and FABs market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for beer, cider and FABs in Asia-Pacific increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.6% between 2004 and 2009.
The beer category led the beer, cider and FABs market in Asia-Pacific, accounting for a share of 93.3%.
The leading players in the Asia-Pacific beer, cider and FABs market include Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMille and Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the beer, cider and FABs market in Asia-Pacific
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements