Biofuel Consumption in China - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of China. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Chinese biofuel consumption market.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Biofuel Consumption in China.
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of China.
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The Chinese biofuel consumption market had total revenue of $2,451 million in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.5% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 17% between 2006 and 2010, to reach a total of 19.2 million barrels in 2010.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 16.6% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5.3 billion by the end of 2015.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials