Boiron (or 'the group') is a France-based pharmaceutical group specialized in homeopathic medicines. It also markets medicines based on trace elements, food supplements and health and beauty care products. The group primarily operates in Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Sainte Foy les Lyon, France, and employed 4,035 people as of December 31, 2011.
The group recorded revenues of E523.2 million ($728.5 million*) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E63.7 million ($88.7 million*) in FY2011, a decrease of 4.4% over FY2010. The net profit was E42.2 million ($58.8 million*) in FY2011, a decrease of 2.4% over FY2010.
*Calculated using a constant conversion rate of E1 = $1.3924 for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Euronext Paris ticker:
No. employees: 4035
Turnover: 523,215,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available