Datamonitor's retail databooks are based on key market value data for eight major sectors, 16 core retail distribution channels and 62 countries. This profile focuses on the books, news and stationery retailing in Sweden and provides current and forecast retail sales data.
Scope of this research
- Total sector retail market value from 2004 to 2009 as well as forecasts to 2014
- The size of the sector segmented by market sales and a growth rate comparison
- Current and forecast sector value segmented by major retail channels
Research and analysis highlights
The books, news and stationery sector accounted for 4.1% of the total retail value in Sweden in 2009. The sector increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2004 and 2009.
The printed media market led the books, news and stationery sector in Sweden, with a share of 90% in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover how this sector's share of total retail sales is changing
- Identify fast growth channels in the country for this particular sector and the markets within it
- Understand the future direction of the sector and its segments with reliable historical data and five year forecasting