Brunswick Corporation (Brunswick or 'the company') is a manufacturer of marine and indoor recreation equipment. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of boats, marine engines, fitness equipment, and bowling and billiards equipment. Brunswick primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa and Middle East. It is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois and employed about 15,356 people as of December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $3,748 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 10.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of Brunswick was $192.4 million in FY2011 compared with the operating profit of $16.3 million in FY2010. The net profit was $71.9 million in FY2011 compared with the net loss of $110.6 million in FY2010.
1 North Field Court
Illinois 60045 4811
1 847 735 4765
No. employees: 15356
Turnover: 3,748,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available