This databook provides key data and information on the canned food market for the following regions: Asia-Pacific; Latin America; Middle East and Africa; North America; Eastern Europe and Western Europe. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on seven categories:canned meat,canned fish/seafood,canned fruit,canned pasta&noodles,canned ready meals,canned vegetables and desserts
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The regional canned food market grew at a compound annual growth rate of 2.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The canned meat products category led the regional canned food market, accounting for a share of 25.2%.
The leading players in the regional canned food market include Del Monte Foods Company, ConAgra Foods, Inc. and H.J. Heinz Company.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the regional canned food market
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements