Centrais Electricas Brasileiras (Eletrobras) is a holding company for Brazil's electric companies. Through its subsidiaries, the company generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in every Brazilian state. The company is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The company recorded revenues of BRL27,419.2 million ($15,279.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 11% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was BRL4,411.4 million ($2,458.3 million) during FY2010, an increase of 8.9% over FY2009. The net profit was BRL2,247.9 million ($1,252.6 million) in FY2010, compared with BRL911.5 million($507.9 million) in FY2009.
New York ticker:
Rio de Janeiro ticker:
Turnover: 27,419,200,000 (BRL)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available