This databook provides key data and information on the chilled food market covering two countries in North America. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on:deli food,chilled meat products,chilled fish/seafood,sandwiches/salads,chilled ready meals,chilled pizza & chilled fresh pasta
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the chilled food market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for chilled food in North America increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The chilled meat products category led the chilled food market in North America, accounting for a share of 39.2%.
The leading players in the North American chilled food market include Tyson Foods, Inc., JBS S.A. and Kraft Foods, Inc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the chilled food market in North America
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements