This report provides a comprehesive overview and analysis of the Chinese logistics and express markets. It contains estimates of the size of the markets broken down by road, rail, air, sea, warehousing, courier, express & parcels and contract logistics. Furthermore it talks about the drivers, challenges and policy reforms impacting the logistics market in China.
Scope of this research
- Provides a detailed breakdown of the value and volume of all the Chinese logistics and express market segments over the 2004-13 period.
- Provides a holistic view of the market dynamics and competitive scenario of the logistics and express industry in this key growth market.
Research and analysis highlights
Although third party logistics outsourcing is in its nascent stage, it is on the growth trajectory with a double digit growth over the next five years. Proactive government policies, infrastructural developments and growing domestic market are expected to drive the logistics market to register an annual growth of over 6% during 2008-13.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Comprehensive overview of the Chinese Logistics and Express markets including market sizing, forecasts highlighting opportunities and challeges.
- Assess the impact of regulatory policy reform, infrastructural developements,industrial clusters on each segment of the logistics & express markets.
- Provides an insight into key challenges and drivers of the Chinese logistics and express markets and the an overview of the competitive landscape.