Datamonitor's 'Clothing and Footwear Sales via Key Retail Formats in the US to 2014' databook provides market value data for five key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Clothing and footwear retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include accessories, childrenswear, footwear, menswear and womenswear
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the clothing and footwear market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Clothing and footwear retail sales in the US increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.8% between 2004 and 2009.
Womenswear sales led the clothing and footwear market with a share of 41.8% in 2009. Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers were the leading retail format for womenswear in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the clothing and footwear market in the US
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting