CNA Financial Corporation (CNA or "the company") is an insurance holding company engaged in providing insurance products such as commercial property and casualty coverages, including surety. The company's services include risk management, information services, and warranty and claims administration. CNA's products and services are primarily marketed through independent agents, brokers and managing general underwriters to a range of customers, including small, medium and large businesses, associations, professionals and other groups. The company primarily operates in the Americas and Europe. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and employed 7,600 people as on December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $8,947 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 2.8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $877 million in FY2011, a decrease of 21.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $614 million in FY2011, a decrease of 11% over FY2010.
CNA Financial Corporation
333 South Wabash
New York ticker:
No. employees: 7600
Turnover: 8,947,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available