This databook covers the commercial cards industry in the UK. It provides detailed data on business cards, and corporate and purchasing cards. A detailed analysis of transaction by scheme is also included. Forecasts to 2015 are provided.
Scope of this research
- UK: Total Commercial Cards Market
- UK: Business Cards Market
- UK: Corporate and Purchasing Cards Market
Research and analysis highlights
The total number of commercial cards in the UK increased at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2006 and 2010. This number is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2011-15 period.
The number of commercial card transactions in the UK increased at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2006 and 2010. This number is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2011-15 period.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand current trends in the commercial cards market and the outlook for the future
- Discover how the business cards market in the UK has developed and is expected to grow
- Understand the competitive dynamics of this market and which issuers dominate the space