Datamonitor's commercial fuel cards data is invaluable for issuers of fuel and fleet cards, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with card issuers and fuel retailers it provides information on the number of sites accepting each card as well as issued fuel volumes and competitor shares data.
Features and benefits
- Benchmark fuel retailers and card providers by volume and value per site, growth rates, market shares and network penetrations
- Dissect this key fuel card market into seven categories including market volumes and values, card numbers, vehicle parc, and network acceptance
- Understand the level of development in this market by accessing growth indicators such as volumes per site, value per card and value per vehicle
Nearly all service station in Switzerland accept commercial fuel cards. Around 10% of fuel purchased through the public service station network is bought using commercial fuel cards.
BP and Shell have the largest network of sites in Switzerland which accept their respective fuel card. Other key fuel card issuers include Exxon Mobil, Tamoil and Migrol as well as European issuers DKV and UTA.
Your key questions answered
- Fuel retailers - Do I need to be partnering with new card issuers? Who are they?
- Card Issuers - How does our card acceptance rate compare? Which fuel retailers have the busiest and largest number of sites?