Datamonitor's Commercial Fuel Cards in France - Overview and Sales databook is a comprehensive market level resource for card issuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2005 to 2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards from 2005 to 2010.
Scope of this research
- France Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis
- France Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis
- France Fuel Retailer Sales
- France Commercial Vehicles Overview
Research and analysis highlights
In France, commercial fuel cards grew at a CAGR of 1.2% over the 2005-10 period, of which 85% were active commercial fuel cards.
In 2010, fleet vehicles held 73.4% of active commercial fuel cards, while commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles accounted for the remaining 26.6%.
Diesel accounted for 92.1% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 7.9% share.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type and fuel type
- Make informed business decisions through a comprehensive and granular view of the commercial fuel cards market in France
- Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends over 2005 and 2010