Datamonitor's 'Communications Equipment Sales via Key Retail Formats in Nigeria to 2014' databook provides market value data for two key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Communications equipment retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include fixed-line telecommunications equipment and mobile telecommunications equipment
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the communications equipment market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Communications equipment retail sales in Nigeria increased at a compound annual growth rate of 11.1% between 2004 and 2009.
Mobile telecommunications equipment sales led the communications equipment market with a share of 97.7% in 2009. Electricals and electronics retailers were the leading retail format for mobile telecommunications equipment in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the communications equipment market in Nigeria
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting