The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
Scope of this research
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Research and analysis highlights
Build-A-Bear Workshop (Build-A-Bear) is an interactive toy retailer engaged in marketing "Make your own stuffed animals". The company operates nationally from its own chain of stores and internationally through a variety of franchised outlets.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization