The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR DELIVERY IN A DATAPACK FORMAT (.XLS). PLEASE SELECT THE DATAPACK OPTION FROM THE DOWNLOAD MENU.
Scope of this research
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Research and analysis highlights
Crédit Agricole Group consists of Crédit Agricole S.A., the Local Banks and the Regional Banks. The group has a three-tier organisational structure, with the local banks grouped into the regional banks which, via SAS Rue La Boétie, own around 54% of the share capital of Credit Agricole S.A., which is listed on Euronext Paris.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization