The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR DELIVERY IN A DATAPACK FORMAT (.XLS). PLEASE SELECT THE DATAPACK OPTION FROM THE DOWNLOAD MENU.
Scope of this research
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Research and analysis highlights
Martek Biosciences Corporation (Martek) is engaged in innovation and development of nutritional products. The company develops omega-3 DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) products that promote health and wellness through every stage of life.
It produces life'sDHA, a vegetarian source of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA, for use in infant formula, pregnancy and nursing products, foods and beverages, dietary supplements and animal feed; and life'sARA, a vegetarian source of the omega-6 fatty acid ARA (arachidonic acid), for use in infant formula.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization