The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR DELIVERY IN A DATAPACK FORMAT (.XLS). PLEASE SELECT THE DATAPACK OPTION FROM THE DOWNLOAD MENU.
Scope of this research
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Research and analysis highlights
MetLife is a financial services company offering life and non-life insurance, retail banking, and other financial services to individual and institutional customers in the US. In addition, the company provides direct insurance products in Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization