Datamonitor's 'Computer Hardware Sales via Key Retail Formats in Belgium to 2014' databook provides market value data for three key market segments and key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation.
Scope of this research
- Computer hardware retail sales revenues and analysis from 2004 to 2009 and forecast values up to 2014.
- Market value of categories which include computers, peripherals and devices, and storage devices
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the computer hardware market as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Computer hardware retail sales in Belgium increased at a compound annual growth rate of 5.6% between 2004 and 2009.
Computers sales led the computer hardware market with a share of 50.6% in 2009. Electricals and electronics retailers were the leading retail format for computers in 2009.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the computer hardware market in Belgium
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting