Datamonitor's 'Computer Hardware Sales via Key Retail Formats in Morocco to 2013' databook provides market value data for three key market segments and eight key retail distribution channels. It focuses on data and analysis of market revenues and segmentation. It also provides historic and forecast data, as well as a comparison against the top five countries in the market.
Scope of this research
- Computer Hardware retail sales revenues and analysis from 2003 to 2008 and forecast values up to 2013
- Market value of three categories: computers, storage devices and, peripherals and devices
- Current and forecast analysis of sales via major retail channels in the computer hardware industry as well as its sub-categories
Research and analysis highlights
Computer Hardware retail sales in Morocco increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.5% between 2003 and 2008.
Computers sales led the computer hardware market with a share of 80.7% in 2008. Specialist electricals and electronics retailers were the leading retail format for computers in 2008.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying the key growth categories and retail formats in terms of sales
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the computer hardware market in Morocco
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting