This databook provides key data and information on the confectionery market covering seven countries in the Middle East and Africa region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: chocolate, sugar confectionery, gum and cereal bars
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the confectionery market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for confectionery in Middle East and Africa increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The chocolate category led the confectionery market in Middle East and Africa, accounting for a share of 50.2%.
The leading players in the Middle East and African confectionery market include Cadbury plc, Mars, Inc. and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the confectionery market in Middle East and Africa
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements