This databook provides insights into consumer credit in Portugal, covering market sizing, market segmentation and competitor analysis of the sector. Historical data (2004-08) is combined with the latest forecasting techniques to provide an insightful view into the dynamics of the market and future market (2009-13) shape.
Scope of this research
- Unsecured lending overview
- Unsecured lending by product type
- Market shares
- Key market drivers
Research and analysis highlights
The value of gross advances in the Portuguese consumer credit market declining at a CAGR of 0.04% over the 2004-08 period.
Gross advances in Portugal is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% over the 2009-13 period.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand how the consumer credit market in Portugal has developed over 2004-09
- Understand the size of the various product lines within the Portuguese consumer credit market and view competitor market shares
- Make informed business decisions through understanding of the overall predicted growth trends within the consumer credit market in Portugal up to 2013