This databook provides key data and information on the dairy food market in Pakistan. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on six categories: spreadable fats, soy products, cheese, cream, milk and yogurt
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dairy food in Pakistan increased at a compound annual growth rate of 13.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The milk category led the dairy food market in Pakistan, accounting for a share of 59.8%.
Leading players in Pakistani dairy food market include Nestle S.A., Engro Chemical Pakistan Limited and Haleeb Foods Limited.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dairy food market in Pakistan
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements