This report covers key aspects of the dog care market in the eight nations of the northern hemisphere: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the UK and the US. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on three categories: dog food, dog chews and treats, and dog toys
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
Research and analysis highlights
The US was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7% over the 2004-09 period.
France is home to the second largest dog care market, led by dog food category.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dog care market in the eight nations of the northern hemisphere
- Identify key players within the dog care market in the group of eight (G8) countries to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements