This databook provides key data and information on the dog care market covering 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories:dog food, dog chews and treats, and dog toys
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the dog care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dog care in Asia-Pacific increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.3% between 2004 and 2009.
The dog food category led the dog care market in Asia-Pacific, accounting for a share of 82.2%.
The leading players in the Asia-Pacific dog care market include Mars, Inc., Nestle S.A. and Colgate-Palmolive Company.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dog care market in Asia-Pacific
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements