This databook provides key data and information on the dog care market in the Netherlands. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on three categories:dog food, dog toys and, dog chews and treats
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the dog care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dog care in the Netherlands increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.9% between 2004 and 2009.
The dog food category led the dog care market in the Netherlands, accounting for a share of 94.6%.
The leading players in the Dutch dog care market are Mars, Inc. and Nestle S.A.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dog care market in the Netherlands
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements