This databook provides key data and information on the dried food market covering seven countries in the Middle East and Africa region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: dried pasta/noodles, dessert mixes, dried ready meals and rice
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dried food in Middle East and Africa increased at a compound annual growth rate of 5.1% between 2004 and 2009.
The rice category led the dried food market in Middle East and Africa, accounting for a share of 65.5%.
The leading players in the Middle East and African dried food market include Saleh Abdulaziz Babakar Sons Co, Al Shalan Co and Tiger Brands Ltd.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dried food market in Middle East and Africa
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements