Eaga is a green support services company. The company provides residential energy efficiency solutions and delivers a range of outsourced programs, products, and services. The company operates in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, India, and Canada. It is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK and employs more than 4,680 people.
The company recorded revenues of £762.2 million ($1,215.8 million) during the financial year ended May 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 3.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was £42.4 million ($67.6 million) during FY2010, an increase of 13.1% over FY2009. The net profit was £29.3 million ($46.8 million) in FY2010, an increase of 9.9% over FY2009.
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1DB
London Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 4684
Turnover: 762,200,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: May
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available