This report provides a comprehensive overview and analysis of the logistics and express market in Eastern Europe. It contains estimates of the size of the markets broken down by road, rail, air, sea, courier, express & parcels and contract logistics. Furthermore it reports on the economic drivers, challenges and policies impacting on logistics sectors in this region.
Scope of this research
- The report provides an overview and analysis of the logistics and express markets in the Eastern European region.
- Covers the logistics market across key segments such as modes of transport, including road, rail, air and sea and contract logistics and warehousing.
- The report addresses the economic performance and infrastructural development relevant to logistics and express markets.
Research and analysis highlights
The Eastern European region constitutes a 5% share of the global logistics and express market and was valued at $201.5 billion. This report examines the causes and the impacts, of the economic downturn on logistics and express.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand the size of the region's logistics market, detailing the various segments such as modes of transport and services
- Understand the market split into express and non-express, with express market further being split by service and by recipient
- Benchmark key countries against other markets in the region.