This report provides data on the market opportunities for light vehicle battery aftermarket in Egypt, providing insight into how this market has developed in recent years and how it is forecast to evolve in the next 5 years. The report quantifies the size and segmentation of the light vehicle battery aftermarket (cars and light commercial vehicles to 3.5 tonnes).
Scope of this research
- Market volume in units and market value (at retail prices including sales taxes)
- Replacement rates (volumes as a share of the car parc)
- Segmentation of the market value between parts and labour (i.e. fitting costs)
- Market volume and value by distribution channel (vehicle manufacturer's networks, garages, fast fit & tyre specialists etc)
Research and analysis highlights
The Egyptian batteries market grew at a CAGR of 0.3% over the 2005-09 period. The market is expected to grow at a rate of 0.7% over the 2009-15 period.
Garages had the largest contribution to the Egyptian batteries market, with a share of 58.2% in 2009. This was followed by vehicle manufacturer networks with 27.8% share.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover quantitative trends affecting Egypt battery aftermarket
- Determine changes in market size, shifts in replacement rates and the evolution of retail distribution
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting