El Paso (or the company) is an energy company primarily engaged in the transportation, gathering, processing, and marketing of natural gas. The company is one of the largest independent natural gas producers in North America. It also owns North America's largest natural gas pipeline system. The company has operations in the US, Brazil, Mexico, and Egypt. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs about 4,900 people.
The company recorded revenues of $4,860 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,132 million during FY2011, a decrease of 44.6% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $141 million in FY2011, a decrease of 80.4% compared to FY2010.
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 4858
Turnover: 4,860,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available