Entergy Corporation (Entergy or the company) is an energy company engaged in electric power production and retail electric distribution operations. It is the second-largest nuclear power generator in the US. It is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana and employed 14,625 people as of December 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $10,302.1 million, during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 8.3% compared to FY2011. The operating profit was $1,301.2 million during FY2012, a decrease of 35.4% compared to FY2011. The net profit was $846.7 million in FY2012, a decrease of 37.1% compared to FY2011.
New York ticker:
No. employees: 14625
Turnover: 10,302,079,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available