The Hi- Tech & Telecom Market Map is a comprehensive interactive model, which assesses and analyses the logistics industry in the key Hi- Tech & Telecom sectors across 13 European countries, covering historical, current and forecasted market values up to 2014. Country coverage: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and UK.
Features and benefits
- Coverage extended to 6 new countries – Austria, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland and Russia
- New splits by mode of transport and type of shipment (Express, LTL, and FTL/Freight)
- New splits of Hi-Tech & Telecom logistics market into Hi-Tech (Components & Equipments) and Telecom (Handsets & Infrastructure)
- Enhanced interactive model
The model analyses the Hi-Tech & Telecom sector in Europe and provides information on total logistics (by value) as well as sub-segments with respect to nature of sourcing (In-house, Outsourced and Contract) and logistics activity (Transport, Warehousing and Value Added Services).
Additionally the model also splits transport logistics by mode of Transport ( Air, Road, Sea and Others), destination (Domestic and International) and Shipment characteristic (Express, LTL, Freight/FTL).
Provides future market forecasts up to 2014 for the various sub-segments and as a whole.
Your key questions answered
- Understand how has the Hi- Tech & Telecom Logistics Market performed during the economic slowdown of 2008-09 and evolve through in the future