This report gives an overview of the US express market. It reveals express revenues (domestic and international), and provides market value split by mode of transport (road and air), service level (premium and economy), and recipient (business to consumer and business to business) segments. This report concludes with a section on value and volume comparison with leading countries.
Features and benefits
- Express market overview - Overall market value and volume data
- Express market by mode of transport - Analysis of modes (air and road)
- Express market by service level - Analysis of premium and economy services
The express market value in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2010-15 period.
The express market volume in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2010-15 period.
The road express market in the US accounted for 80.6% of total value in 2010.
Your key questions answered
- Assess your addressable market size with our detailed segmentations (by mode, service level, destination, and recipient)
- Foresee market trends and develop a market entry strategy
- Identify priorities for your strategic planning process