This databook provides key data and information on the feminine care market in Nigeria. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on two categories; sanitary pads and, pantiliners and shields
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the feminine care market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for feminine care in Nigeria increased at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% between 2004 and 2009.
The sanitary pads category led the feminine care market in Nigeria, accounting for a share of 78.1%.
Leading players in Nigerian feminine care market include Procter & Gamble Company, The, Johnson & Johnson and Sankin Industries Nigeria Limited.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the feminine care market in Nigeria
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements